Sunday, August 8, 2010

Part one of three.

Since I have SO many things to update(I know, I'm really dropping the ball on this blogging thing), I decided to do it in three parts. I'll post the second and third parts in a couple of days so I don't overwhelm you! These aren't exactly in chronological order, but close enough. Here are some of our "Ohio summer" goings on lately!

My in-laws came to visit us in Ohio, and while they were here, they wanted to see one of Dave's broadcasts live. I went with them early in the morning to watch before heading off to work myself.



Dave's first place award! Congratulations!
In-laws and us at the Columbus Temple
My mother in law, Roxanne, LOVES peanuts. She just loved the snoopy theme at Cedar Point!
Cool car!
A view of Cedar Point!
I got to fly home to Oregon to go to my little brothers endowments for his mission to El Salvador. The whole family came! Dave and Mike Condie had to stay home, but the rest of us were all there! Here are all of us that went to the endowments in the Portland Temple.
Backyard BBQ
Mom, in her "Slanket"
Two of my nieces, Danielle and Christine, trying on my bracelets.
My parents did some work on their backyard, and surprised us when we got there. They had added on to the brick patio and added this cute little pathway to the playset for their grandkids. They had to get rid of the old dog run and added this pretty little backyard fire pit. The lawn chair was around the corner, but it was gorgeous! I miss home in Oregon :(
Crowded around Dad's ipad in Oregon
Twin Nephews discovering things
My darling niece, Christine, at my little brother's Eagle scout project.
I guess this pic isn't super important, but I had spent the entire day cleaning the apartment for my in-laws and making beds for them. I was so proud of my work after a long day that I wanted to take a picture of the cute little beds!
Associated Press award luncheon
Dave's award luncheon for his Associated Press Award. He won first place!
I guess this isn't big news, but at the time, we were very surprised and excited!
Dave and I, killing time on the 4th of July waiting for fireworks to start.
At the pool with some friends
Dave and our missionaries. They're great guys!
Ward BBQ. This little girl running towards us is in my primary class.
The BBQ was at the Stake Presidents house. They had a BEAUTIFUL property.
This is how David looks every time he comes home from soccer! Sweaty, very happy, and usually on the phone.
We got to visit some friends of ours who had just had a brand new baby girl. She was so sweet! And it was darling to see Dave holding a newborn baby.
Dave and Kyle played in a super competitive game of Ping Pong with some other guys from the station.

No comments:

Post a Comment