Sunday, August 29, 2010

Allen County Fair and Kyle and Megan's Wedding

Before getting to the fair, I wanted to post this picture for my family who hasn't seen the bump yet. This is me about 2 weeks ago at 15 weeks. I'll take another one at 20, then 25, and so on.
The Allen County Fair was amazing, it was one of the biggest fairs I've ever seen. Since I wasn't able to go on any of the rides, we really didn't do much except walk around and mostly look at the animals!


This Turkey was about twice it's normal size because the Turkey in the next cage and him really didn't like each other. Every time they spotted each other their feathers would stick straight up. Haha!
We had some time to kill in Cleveland before we checked in at the hotel, so Dave got us free media tickets to see the "Rock and Roll Hall of Fame" Museum.
Kyle and Megan's wedding was absolutely BEAUTIFUL. It was at this gorgeous hotel right on Lake Erie and the weather was perfect. Megan looked so beautiful!


The crew from WLIO all together
Table 21! This reception had the most extravagant food spread I've ever seen! So delicious!

First Edition morning crew :)
Thanks, Kyle and Megan, for letting us come share your special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment