My first call of the day today at my reception desk:
Me: "Grob Systems, how can I help you?"
International Man: ".....Hello?"
Me: "Yes, Grob Systems, how can I help you?"
International Man: "......I don't know."
Me: "Okay sir, did you call looking for someone?"
International Man: "Who is this?"
Me: "GROB SYSTEMS."
International Man: "Okay. Vat do you Vant?"
Me: "I'm sorry sir, you called me, so...are you looking for someone?"
International Man: "No I'm not."
Me: "Did you receive a call from this number?"
International Man: "I just want to know vat you vant!"
Me: "Okay, I'm not sure who you are looking for, and we have over 200 employees here and I don't have any way of telling who called you, so unless you know someone that was trying to reach you, hopefully they will leave a message for you or try back again later."
International Man: "I'm in my car."
Me: "......okay, was there something else I could help you with?"
International Man: "No, I'm sorry, I'm in my car, I can't talk right now. Goodbye"
Friday, July 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
that was funny
ReplyDeleteWOW. Good story!
ReplyDeleteNICE!! DF and I had a good laugh over that one. :)
ReplyDelete