Yes, I know it's unorganized and random, but here are some pictures of some things. We NEVER remember to take our camera places, but these are some things we've managed to snap shots of lately.
We love to go see the puppies and dogs at shelters! Today there was a fundraiser event to help these puppies get adopted. Unfortunately, our apartment doesn't allow them, but we couldn't help going to make a contribution and to hold all the adorable pups!
Check out Dave's "drink of choice". Who knows how long it was sitting there before I noticed it.

We call these the "trashy Ohio" pics.
Nice.
More pics from some dog shelters.....we almost took this pomeranian home, she just loved Dave!

This is me and my favorite radio personality! I listen to her every morning on the way to work. Dave and I happened to run into her at an Earth Day event.
This puzzle took about a month of on and off work to complete. When we FINALLY finished it, Dave couldn't resist trying to hold it up in his hands and have it stay together. He held it like this for like 5 minutes straight while I got the camera.
These are WAY overdue, but they are the pictures from when we went to see "Beauty and the Beast" in Fort Wayne. The embassy theater was amazing inside!

Dave teaching me how to fly a kite

This is a peek inside our fridge. It's what it looks like about 29 days out of the month....

Cute puppies, we used to always take our kids to the puppy store just for fun. I was driving behind someone the other day that had those things hanging down in the back, I found it very disturbing! That fridge picture is very sad, I hope it looks like that because you eat out so much and not because you don't eat!
ReplyDeletehaha don't worry Kristy! It's always empty because we eat too much! Usually we've finished eating all the groceries the day after our grocery trips. And we do eat out a lot :)
ReplyDeleteThe mid-west is so weird!!! But glad you guys are finding fun things to do... :)
ReplyDeleteCute puppies! And I now understand why you guys always wanted our extra milk. haha... too bad you're not close right now, we've got three extra gallons that are going to go bad while we're on our trip. :(
ReplyDeleteAnd the fridge is very sad... no wonder you hate cooking... you need a full fridge with lots of options to actually enjoy cooking (then you can change your mind when the meal plan menu doesn't sound good anymore. :) )