
Dave has been amazing, although he still must feel the sadness of his Dad's death every day, he has kept composure on everything else important in his life. He works hard, plays soccer, keeps up with all of his friends, and does as much housework as he can.
Finally, GOOD news....David applied for the new "Morning Anchor" job at his station and GOT it. I am VERY excited for him!! He deserves it after all the work he put in--sometimes after his work week was over, he would come into work on his day off and practice. Along with a nice pay raise, he will be able to get EXCELLENT experience for the future. Anchoring experience will virtually put us in a position to choose where we want to go next, which makes us very happy. Unfortunately, it may mean staying in Ohio a lot longer than we had planned. I'm not overflowing with excitement about that, but as long as we're here, I'm determined to make the best of it. I've been planning trips to certain places out here that I've wanted to go to, but since we wouldn't be here very long, I didn't think we would have the time. So even along with all the cons of living in "Nowhere", there are some pros that we will be able to benefit from. Besides, I have a good job too.

Dave turned 28 on Feb 24th, and although we didn't even see each other until 11:15 that night, we were able to have a little Birthday party for him, just the two of us. Happy 28th, David! Now we will be SEVEN years apart for another 5 months>:)

And on the subject of Birthdays, I wanted to wish a Happy 28th Anniversary to my parents:) Thank you for staying in love all those years!
And finally, my little baby brother David is going to be telling us where he is going on his mission sometime this week, I'm sure. I can't believe the time has come for that, already! I remember thinking about him going on a mission when I was a little girl, and after doing the math, I would realize that I was going to be 21 when he left! That was SO OLD!! I can hardly wait to find out!!! Congrats, to him, wherever it will be!
Life is pretty good now. We both have the same schedule every week, and I'm now married to a celebrity! In the town of Lima, anyway. Stuff is going well though, seriously, and I don't feel like anything could go wrong!!.....'knock on wood.'
I don't even know if you knew I followed your blog but I loved the update. I'm so sorry to hear about Dave's dad. How tragic. Congrats to him on his new job! It's good to hear that you guys are still doing so well. Take care and update more! :)
ReplyDeleteGood post. Now update more often!
ReplyDelete