Sunday, August 9, 2009

Vegas/Oregon/Ohio!!

Our vegas trip went perfectly. In fact, a little too perfectly! We were freakishly on time for everything we had planned. But as expected, the highlight was the FOOD! I had researched all the best restaurants based on the ratings and reviews and every meal was EXCELLENT. All you can eat sushi, expensive french food, Italian-everything was heavenly.
We walked a lot, and although there wasn't any sun up, it was 110 degrees! Good thing we had the hotel pool to cool off in:)

Oregon was a blast as well. We went to the beach and waverunning with the family. Of course we also had to see the Tillamook cheese factory! We played kickball and made sugar cookies-yumm...

Now it's back to work for 3 more weeks and then a pretty big change. Dave got a job in Lima, Ohio to be a news reporter and possibly a morning anchorman!! He left this morning to go down, look around and find us an apartment. He'll be there for 4 weeks before I can come down too. I'll miss him:( So here is our big "start", quite a bit sooner than expected!! Although I'm disappointed that I can't go back to school in the fall and sad that it will be tough to get back from so far away to visit, I'm still very excited to have a change in scene and meet new people all the way on the East. Woohoo!

1 comment: