Well all of these pictures are from back in September. I'll get caught up here in the next month, but until then, this is what has been going on since that last post:
Dave and I had another wedding to go to for our friends, BJ and heather. It was such a fun wedding! Congratulations to them :)


Not long after BJ and Heather's wedding, Dave's Mom got married in Utah and we were able to go. Dave was also able to walk her down the aisle. It was very sweet to see!

Thanks to this union, Dave now has four more step siblings, and I have four step-siblings-in-law! We only got to meet them for a few minutes, and one wasn't able to come see us this day, but here is a picture of most of us together.

Dave and I were also able to visit his Dad's grave in Bountiful. We are both happy that the cemetary has such a pretty view of the mountains.

Dave's mom, Roxanne, teaches the 2nd grade, and while we were in town she had Dave come and teach the kids a little bit about broadcasting and doing news shows. They just loved him!
No comments:
Post a Comment